Oct 11, 2017 – “US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit”
EVENT DATE: 2017-10-11
TIME: 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
VENUE: THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL, 1150 22ND STREET, N.W. WASHINGTON, DC 20037
The bilateral relationship between U.S. and Indonesia is growing in geo-political importance in both commercial and political sectors. Women now play key roles in Indonesia’s transformation from an aid dependent nation, to a 21st century entrepreneurial economic powerhouse.
The position of the Indonesian woman is rapidly evolving from typically traditional to currently consequential. As they take leadership roles leading to major changes in the world’s largest Muslim country, challenges remain.
For almost 70 years, AICC has focused on building bridges between U.S. and Indonesian commercial partners. Many of those partnerships, private and public, have been guided by women.
The US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit will bring together C-Suite women from both private sectors for a series of lively, open, and uniquely personal conversations focused on how they did it, how they do it and how they are planning for the future.
- Event Date: October 11, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Location: The Ritz Carlton, Washington, DC
- Keynote: Dr. Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Cooperating Organizations: US-ASEAN Business Council, Asia Society, Seneca Women, US Chamber of Commerce, Bank Indonesia, AMCHAM Indonesia, WeConnect International, The Atlantic Council.
- Registration fees: $200 for AICC Members and Cooperating Organizations & $250 for Non-Members
- CLICK HERE for Early Bird pricing
Confirmed Speakers (Partial List)
For more details on the event, please click HERE.
To RSVP, please click HERE.