On August 23, USINDO hosted a special webinar on Climate Change Finance — the second event in our 2021 Three-Part Open Forum series on Climate Change issues. Our distinguished panel featured:
- Erin Murphy, Indo-Pacific Director at the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation
- Dr. Rishikesh Bhandary, Faculty affiliate at the Climate Policy Lab, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- Darwin Trisna Djajawinata, CFO of PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI)
- Dharsono Hartono, CEO at PT Rimba Makmur Utama
- Bill Meade, Senior Director at TetraTech.
Our panelists discussed innovative new U.S. and Indonesian public sector programs designed to increase climate change finance. They also described which kinds of climate financing is the most effective and how private sector could raise the aforementioned capital.
This was a fascinating discussion raising public awareness about this pressing issue, in parallel with the bilateral governmental efforts to galvanize action to mitigate climate change.
We are pleased to share this video with you. To view, please click the video below or click here.